How to Start a Live Event?
It’s simple - It all starts with a conversation with one of our webcast consultants. Our webcast event team will be with you every step of the way, making your live or on demand webcast event happen successfully and seamlessly. They will be your key point of contact and will leverage our vast set of tools and expertise to find a solution that is unique to your business objectives. Here is a traditional breakdown of our live streaming webcast event flow:
- Our consultant experts will listen to your needs and help you determine the right webcasting approach to meet your objectives.
- Our technical experts will survey the venue to ensure all the adequate elements are in place (e.g. internet connection, space, lights, sound, etc.).
- Our team will prepare all of the technical equipment needed for the live streaming, including the servers, encoders, cameras, lights, sound, screens etc.
- Our designers and programmers will build any technological infrastructure needed for your event (e.g. customized player, social media page, pre-registration page, reminder emails, webinar style programming etc.).
- We will work closely with you to build event awareness and audience through the use of pre-registration and reminder emails, and other pull-communication strategies.
- We will help you fill out our webcast request.
During the Event
- A dedicated team that includes a Production Manager, Camera Director, and Webcast Solution Expert will be present with your team to ensure everything is working smoothly.
- Our team will help filter and manage any and all of the engagement and interactivity tools you will need, such as online questions, live polling, social media links etc.
- Webcast Specialists will monitor the event to check both the signal input from your presentation and the video streaming.
- Technical Support agents through our 1-800 will be prepared to receive calls from any of your viewers who may be experiencing issues and will generate a report of names and phone numbers for your follow up after the webcast.
- We will provide you with interactive analytics to measure the immediate success of your event, as well as act invaluable gathered information regarding your audience that can be used for future planning.
- We will also conduct a post-event debrief to assess the quality of our services to your team.
- We will provide participant surveys.
- A reminder of the archived webcast will be sent to missing participants.